Related to this, Tommy Joe also always cooked the smallest amount of any of the dishes (expensive seafood is here) so that may also be a factor.

Remember there are "lots" folk with seafood/shellfish/fish allergy's.

This is the main reason I want to have the recipes posted so folk can decide if they can eat something before they end up holding up the line asking about every dish.

Terry H.