I really didn't think it would work to have the BOG meeting the same weekend as TCR, but if the meeting were scheduled one week away, such as the weekend following TCR, then some people might want to spend a week in the area, attending TCR and BOG on the two weekends and perhaps caving or otherwise vacationing in Texas during the week. If they happen to be in Austin Oct. 19 (the Wednesday following TCR), then they also might attend a UT Grotto meeting, including the traditional "meeting before the meeting" at Sao Paulo's Restaurant (where many Austin cavers like to eat supper together before each Grotto meeting), and the traditional "meeting after the meeting" at the Posse East (where Austin cavers go for beer, food, BS, socializing, etc. after each Grotto meeting).

Rod