From the latest CRF Newsletter:

"On another matter, we have to remind everybody to be careful about posting cave photographs or publicity on your personal Facebook page. Agencies are very sensitive about this kind of extraneous publicity, especially given the WNS situation and our argeements that require agency coordination on any kind of publicity. Be sure that you check with your project or operations manager before posting any kind of information about CRF work or trips."

The "agencies" are of course our government alleged servants, the USFS and the NPS. Getting to resurvey stuff in Mammoth Cave must be really rewarding for cavers to put up with such nonsense. -- Mixon
If a thing is not worth doing, it is not worth doing well.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org