From: stefan.crea...@arm.com
To: sheryl.ri...@gmail.com
CC: texascavers@texascavers.com
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:40:27 -0800
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] OT - The Relevance of Public Libraries

In that case you can drive to the storage place. However, the rest of us who
want to avoid the traffic and stupid drivers will stay at our computers ;-)

I love paper books, and have quite a collection, but I am having a hard time
deciding whether to get a digital book on my iPad as I think I prefer paper
too. However, I can’t have every book out there and would like to reference
ones I don’t have so if it’s digital then I can.

My 2pence.

Stefan