The meeting was opened at 1910, a bit late because during our pre-meeting dinner we started talking about caving. The meeting was attended by Tony Abernathy, Bill and Deborah Bentley, Matthew and Alex Ormsby, guest Matthew's daughter Trinity, and Jacqui Thomas.

Deborah is our newest member and she has also joined NSS.

The treasurer reported that we have money.

We summarized the last Five Mouth dig and spent a few minutes on PBSS history, collecting more information for our part of the SWR 50th anniversary book. We discussed the latest texascaver remailer discussions about supporting the NSS, library books, bringing in new cavers. We decided to purchase about $100 of books from the NSS bookstore, after contacting the Sibley Center to find out what might best work in their library. Bill Bentley will take care of that.

We watched the promo for Colorado Convention July 18-22. Looks like maybe Bill and Deborah and Jacqui will be the only ones at Convention.

The Abyss trip is still in limbo. There is definitely interest.

The meeting closed at 2020.

Jacqui