From: C Tiderman
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 8:58 AM
To: mvor ; nm ; nssw...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SWR] NSS HQ

Hello Cavers,

Tthe "discussion" regarding the future location of the NSS Headquarters is
getting serious. I believe that the new Headquarters will not only enhance the
services to the membership but will facilitate public outreach and, hopefully,
public funding of our activities to preserve & conserve caves, karst & their
contents.

It's important that you let the Directors and NSS Executives know what you
want.

Please do not hesitate to contact them (and me) and let us know how you feel.
We're coming up on the next BOG Meeting the first weekend in
April, in Albuquerque... and any specific comments you send will help with this
contentious issue.

b...@caves.org

Locations the HQ Commission is looking at:
 Huntsville, Alabama
 1 Cahaba Shrine Temple
 2.University Office Park

 Mammoth Cave, Kentucky Area
 3. Indian Cave
 4. Cedar Hill
 5. I-65 Interchange at Cave City Exit

 Bowling Green, Kentucky
 6. Lost River Cave

 All the info you may (or may not) wish to know ... (if the server allows
 links...)

 http://caves.org/commission/hq/files/Download/ReportToBOGApril2011.pdf

Thanks
Carol