Charles -- But the problem is not to get URLs of relevant web pages, it is to return only relevant, selected _parts_ (paragraphs) of a page. For example, which paragraphs out of 3000 contain both "Golondrinas" and "San Luis Potosí"? One wouldn't want to have 3000 separate pages (files). Probably something written in Java? If I can figure out how to get Mathematica to input an RTF file as a list of text strings, it would be easy to do it in Mathematica for my own use, but that doesn't do anybody else any good. -- Bill
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org