From: Mark Minton [mailto:mmin...@caver.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:14 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Re: Facebook related

At 11:11 PM 1/11/2011, Gill Edigar wrote:
>Don't know if you've noticed but I post the same stuff on both of them
>if I think it's interesting enough.
>--Ediger

         And I hope that will continue.  General discussions and
things of interest to Texas cavers _should_ be posted on
Texascavers.  That's what it's for.  It's no harder to post there
than on Facebook, and why cut out people who have no interest in
Facebook?

Mark Minton

Please reply to mmin...@caver.net
Permanent email address is mmin...@illinoisalumni.org