From: Stefan Creaser [mailto:stefan.crea...@arm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:58 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Texas Cavers Reunion "Dust Bowl" 2010

Hi All,

I hope you enjoyed the food at this year's TCR**.

I would personally and publically like to thank my excellent team of cooks who
had to put up with me on the day and for a few weeks beforehand :-)

Your cooks were:
Thai Mains - Laura Coe, James Brown
Salads - Kristina Hager, Alia Stokic, Leslie Bell, Wes Schumacher
Veg - Aimee Beveridge
Starters - Don Cooper
BBQ - Vico Jones, Terry Holsinger and myself.
Dessert - Jocie Hooper, Grace Borengasser, Matt Zappitello

Please thank them next time you see them!

I would also like to thank the people who came by during the day and helped us
out by chopping up stuff, and as dinner time got closer and closer were
co-opted into doing some cooking! There were too many to name here, but they
were *all* appreciated

Thanks too to ASS who en-mass turned up to help serve (and chop stuff too!).

(Will the members of the latter two groups send me an email, please...)

Cheers,
Stefan

(** If not, please email me privately with suggestions)