From: Carol Belski <bels...@valornet.com>
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Texas Cavers Reunion "Dust Bowl" 2010
To: "Gill Edigar" <gi...@att.net>
Cc: "Allan Cobb" <a...@oztotl.com>, texascavers@texascavers.com
Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 2:31 PM

Maybe a different "registration fee" for those who can't/don't want to eat the
provided fare:  charge a " camping only" fee (flat fee per family).  I suspect
this would be a bookkeeping nightmare, but some logistics genius could figure
it out, and TCR would reap a few more pennies to cover the costs.  .....  just
a thought.

Carol