From: Stefan Creaser [mailto:stefan.crea...@arm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 4:52 PM
To: Ron Miller
Cc: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Texas Cavers Reunion "Dust Bowl" 2010

But the biggest cost is *not* the *food*.

Logistically having two organisations collecting fees *is* a nightmare, and
the fee the park would charge is unlikely the be the same as TCR charges for
the same. I'm not in the least bit involved with the organisation of TCR
(other than the food) but I could easily assume that TCR pays a flat fee to
the landowner which is then amortised over the TCR attendees to keep the
cost *down*; by extension the fee to not eat the Saturday meal at TCR could
be higher than eating it!

Stefan