  From: Gill Edigar
  To: Jon
  Cc: back2scool...@hotmail.com ; tbsam...@verizon.net ;
bburne...@austin.rr.com ; speleoste...@tx.rr.com ; Texascavers@texascavers.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 9:01 AM
  Subject: Re: RE: [Texascavers] A major concern of Texas river runners

  I don't like the whole idea of it. But if it comes off for whatever reason
the idea of a recreational easement (say 200 or 300 feet from each bank) being
attached to the property should be firmly attached to it. It's too valuable a
resource to be abandoned completely to capitalism. And I suspect the whole
"Natural Area" concept will go out the window when private development options
become available.
  --Ediger