If you are counting on me to open the TSS office doors, then it might be closer
to 5:30 PM (instead of 5:00 PM) when I arrive to open the doors. I will be
attending a seminar on the main UT campus that day, and it probably will end
sometime between 4:30 and 5:00. I'll head over to the TSS office whenever I get
out of the seminar.

My cell phone number is (512) 964-1094, but it will be off while I'm in the
seminar, and I might be unable to answer if you call while I'm driving.

Rod
rod.g...@ieee.org
(512) 892-4186 home phone
(512) 964-1094 cell phone