Cavers,

Our next scheduled second Wednesday work session of the Texas Speleological
Survey will be tomorrow, May 8th. at the JJ Pickle Research Center. We will
be filing USGS topographic maps and correspondence.  If you have a desire to
search for your own data, the files and unpublished maps will be made
available.  Both publication sales and the library will be open. The door
will be open at 5:00 p.m. and stay open till we adjourn. Remember it is best
to arrive before 6:00 pm and drinks are on me.

Use the front entrance on Burnet Road north of highway 183 and parking
permits are only necessary during the day and evenings are free.  If you
have questions, please contact me at  <mailto:ronra...@austin.rr.com>
ronra...@austin.rr.com or call my cell. I will be happy to send you a link
to the map of the Campus if you need directions.

Ron Ralph

Cell: 797-3817