We can always rent paintball equipment and setup perimeter security for the when the hoards of off-roaders invade. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Cobb" <a...@oztotl.com>
To: "A Texas Caving Remailer for Texas Cavers" <Texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 3:02 PM
Subject: [Texascavers] 2010 Texas Cavers Reunion!

Howdy y'all,

Here is the first announcement for the 33rd Annual Texas Cavers Reunion. This year TCR will be on the 3100 acre Hidden Falls Adventure Park (www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com) on the weekend of October 15-17. The ranch is conveniently located just 5 miles east of Marble Falls on FM1431. There will be lots of shady camping. You can bring your 4WD, ATV, dirt bike, or mountain bike and enjoy the off-road trails throughout the property. It is likely that we will once again offer the Slow Race so brush up on your off-road driving skills. More info may be found at www.oztotl.com. We will have the usual fun stuff.

Hope to see you there!
Allan