From: Jacquetta Breedlove [mailto:bl...@vownet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 6:26 PM
To: ;
Subject: A Song from a beautiful little girl in Texas

If this is the real deal and this has not been dubbed with someone else's
voice, this little girl, who I understand is 7 years old, is absolutely
amazing.  I don't think I have ever heard such purity of pitch and depth of
tone in one so young.

I tend to believe she is legit because there are links to her website and other
ways to confirm she is for real.

Amazing.....absolutely amazing.

Jackie

You've got to hear this little girl sing!!!

Go to www.vimeo.com/12348372<http://www.vimeo.com/12348372>   Then just sit
back and be amazed!!!

ENJOY!!!!

This was all done up here in parts of McKinney & Dallas.

Her mother had died just a few months before she got to put this together.

<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=606432&rui=121785509>
<http://>

<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=606432&rui=120553047>