Please spread the word.

Carol

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "birkhi...@cox.net" <birkhi...@cox.net>
To: Nssboard <nssbo...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, August 12, 2010 9:49:32 AM
Subject: [nssboard] {CRF - EO} FW: BCI Student Research Scholarship Program

Hello all,

This would be good to circulate among those seeking scholarships. Also, I would
pass along to Education.

Gordon

"CRF Eastern Ops" <crf...@googlegroups.com>,
"wss-nss" <wss-...@yahoogroups.com>,
"mss" <m...@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: {CRF - EO} FW: BCI Student Research Scholarship Program

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:        * New Members 1
Visit Your Group
MARKETPLACE
Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new
interests.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the
Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.