I agree with Ediger's assessment that most of the road should be relatively easy to repair for 4WD passage. Be sure to take a chain saw, a come along and a winch, in addition to other earth moving tools. In a single day back in 2006 a group of only 8 cavers rebuilt a very washed out section of road right down the middle of an arroyo in Purificación, and this looks no worse, except for the trees. (See AMCS Activities Newsletter No. 30, 2007 and Death Coral Caver No 14, 2009.) Good luck! (By the way, Ediger's comment mentioned photos 100-104, but I counted only 93 photos total!?)

Mark Minton