Howdy,

I am selling my 1994 Acura Integra. It is a 2-door hatchback, compact on the
outside, and with way more space on the inside than you would
expect--perfect for a caver looking for a compact car. I know we all love
our trucks, but sometimes a car is just more efficient. It had a new honda
engine put in by a mechanic that I trust just before I bought it a few years
ago, so it has a lot of life left in it. Black, manual transmission, AC
works, tinted windows, moonroof, drives great, some superficial dents to
exterior. $3000 firm.

I love this car and am sad to see it go. I would like to sell it to someone
who will enjoy it as much as I have.

Email me off list for pics and details sajar...@gmail.com.

~Saj