I agree - I had one for about six years and Acura Integra was probably was
the best all around car I've owned.
Not one single mechanical problem - but it was due for a timing belt
replacement just before I got rid of it.
Not seeming so 'large' on the outside but for capacity, I carried my
brother, his wife, both his kids and dog back from Shreveport when weather
grounded them and they couldn't fly his plane back to Houston.

Good Car.

-DC