Just passing this along (from a retired BP agent I know).
See pix of arms confiscated in Moneterrey, NL, MX
AM

--- On Thu, 6/3/10, Bill White <wwhit...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Bill White wwhit...@gmail.com

Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 8:03 PM

Mexico needs help in cleaning up this stuff!!  Rather have the war there than
here.

Bill

Subject: Scary Border Stuff...Why Haven't We Heard?
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 3:53 PM

I received the following news article and pictures from my buddy who is a
retired Border Patrol Intelligence Officer I used to work with.  It's from BNO
News (Breaking News Now), which is a recently formed Wire Service.  Information
about them can be found in the following link.

http://www.bnonews.com/

What's ironic about this, is that the mainstream news media doesn't acknowledge
that these things are not just happening in Mexico, they're spilling over into
the United States on a regular basis.

Clyde
In a message dated 6/1/2010 1:00:24 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,