Using metal strips or tags was once a popular method of marking stations in
 Texas caves.  You can still find them in some of the caves that were
surveyed back around the 1960s. I still use colored aluminum tags for
permanent
stations that I want to easily relocate.

Jerry.

In a message dated 6/13/2010 11:08:19 P.M. Central Standard Time,