The transguide signs around San Antonio are displaying a notice of road work at
Perrin-Bietel and Westbound Loop 410 tomorrow.  If it gets like previous
closures there, it could mean a 45 minute delay coming off 35 Southbound onto
410 West. If you are coming from the north you should consider mapping the
route from 35 South to 281 south via 1604 West.  I live near 35 and 1604 and
will be using the suggested route.  I'll take 281 to Hildebrand then east to
Broadway then north to the church at 6201 Broadway.  Its kind of the long way,
but I don't like messing with 410 at times like this.

Don't worry if you get delayed, the reception will be in the hall at the church
after the service.

Rick Corbell

inbox.