From: Ron Rutherford <rcrutherf...@gmail.com>
To: Cavers, Texas <Texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Fri, Jul 2, 2010 12:48 pm
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Laguna De Sanchez

Has anyone heard from the Monterrey cavers that were supposed to join them this
weekend?  I think Elizabeth and Daniel were going.

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 7:12 PM, Don Cooper <wavyca...@gmail.com> wrote:

It would appear certain that our friends involved in the trip down there are in
a situation where they are probably stuck due to road problems caused by the
recent weather event.
Would it do them any good to notify Civil Protection authorities?  And how
would that be done?

-WaV

--
Ron Rutherford