Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 13:48:58 -0500
From: espeleocoahu...@gmail.com
To: donarb...@mac.com
CC: Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Laguna De Sanchez

ok friends
I have a contact with  Nancy Cuevas from ITESM and she tell me about all the
things that she and her group do for try to help a Jim and the others.
They have contact with Civil Protection, and we give at this institution all
the information that we have, they  ask for the names, we need to know how many
people are there and try to localized,
I give GPS coordenadas and the
trip schedule. I talked today with my brother in law and he said all the
roads in the mountain, and higway are destroyed, the wather in the
river is more dangerous than Gilberto Hurricane,  they try to pass but
they cannot to do nothing yesterday.

Nancy no has communication more by phone I have the phone of Civil
protection and I will call them for have more news about ours friends.
I think they are well, they are professional in difficult situation, they had
equipment and very good trucks, and they are well.
if they have radios, do you know with channel they use? is a good idea to try !
let me know

 I tell you later.

Moni