I was just curious which of the tour caves have closed due to WNS.

I saw that Wyandotte Cave in Indiana was closed.
( I believe that is a state owned tour cave, as opposed to a privately
owned one. )

I know there has been some debate about tour caves putting up
barriers to keep bats out of their caves.

A bat with WNS could just as easily fly into a tour cave, and hook up with some
other bats there.     Which of the tour caves have had bat fatalities
from WNS ?

Could a tourist somehow spread the virus by taking 2 cave tours in the
same clothes?
I would not believe that.

Are any cavers for the closing of caves that seldom have bats in them ?

It seems that if none of the tour caves are going to close, what is the
point of closing the caves that are not tour caves?     That decision seems
to be based purely on economics.

I have a feeling that WNS is not high on Obama's plate at the moment.