To all - when you get to the Bunkhouse please do not camp or park east of the power pole, which is a short distance east of the building. East of that pole is the front yard of the Fort Stanton maintenance foreman's house.

Also, I'm moving the. WNS decon station to the rear of the building because current location results in tracking mud into the Bunkhouse and kind of generally in the way.

In addition to the inside 3 toilets, we'll also have 2 porta potties on the outside from 4/16 to 5/10 and serviced each day on weekends and mid-week during expedition. Also, the womens' shower drain is fixed and the mens' drains much better opened. So everything is working now.

        (From Mike Bilbo)