Keith and Lisa Goggin played with the Terminal Syphons at ICS (2009) and at two
TCRs (2005 and 2006). This video is the first I've seen of them playing with
Whiskey Brisket, although I see that YouTube also has an earlier Whiskey
Brisket video from 2008:

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXIFHziObJs

Thanks for calling this to our attention. I knew that they played with other
bands in the Houston area but had never heard them play other than with the
Syphons, plus, of course, the music that Keith recorded for the Salon at ICS.

As for Terminal Syphons (or Terminal Siphons) videos on the web, I haven't
found much, but there is the following from the 2008 NSS Convention on YouTube:

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azp51-9XRtQ

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azHqFabwZMQ&feature=related

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-MC2XmEPac&feature=related

Does anyone know of others?