From: mark.al...@l-3com.com [mailto:mark.al...@l-3com.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 7:16 AM
To: David; Cavers Texas
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Cookout Report # 6

Night terrors, David.

This used to happen to my younger son and seems to occur when kids are 5
to 8 years old, or so.

It about gave my late wife and me a heart attack the first time it
happened.

They wake up yelling and screaming, but, their eyes aren't focused on
you. Then, just as abruptly, he would lay down and go back to sleep.
Like nothing happened and he wouldn't remember anything the next day.

Thank goodness for good ol' Dr. Spock's book that explained this and
other childhood problems and issues.

Glad to hear that the weekend was successful and that you're still
married!

Thanks for the blow-by-blow reports and have a safe and RELAXING
Memorial Day weekend, David, and y'all.

If you have an American flag, FLY IT!

Later,

Mark