I know what I would do with him, Roger!

Mark

From: cavera...@aol.com [mailto:cavera...@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 12:05 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Cookout Report # 6

Now you're getting close to home, Bill.  One of our two Cairn terriers
(bred for ratting underground in Scotland) often climbs into our bed
after we are asleep.  Occasionally (three times to date, most recently
actually last night) he must be having such scary dreams because I will
roll over, barely touch him, and get rudely awakened by a bite that
slightly breaks the skin.  It's usually on an offending finger, but the
worst time was the evening he bit me on the nose!   He is pushing his
luck at this point.

And he never bites my wife, presumably because she sleeps deeply and
without restlessness.

Roger Moore

GHG