This may be helpful for a friend or loved one.

Fritz

________________________________

What a fantastic service!  I had not heard about this before and I'm passing it
on to nearly everyone in my address book in case they have family or friends
who might be going through chemo or know someone who is.

My mind being as suspicious as it is, I checked it out on Snopes and it is
true.  Here is the link if you want to check it out for yourself.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/cleaning.asp

Jackie

Cleaning for a Reason
If you know any woman currently undergoing chemo, please pass the word to her
that there is a cleaning service that provides FREE housecleaning - 1 time per
month for 4 months while she is in treatment. All she has to do is sign up and
have her doctor fax a note confirming the treatment. Cleaning for a Reason will
have a participating maid service in her zip code area arrange for the service.
http://www.cleaningforareason.org
This organization serves the entire USA and currently has 547 partners to help
these women. It's our job to pass the word and let them know that there are
people out there that care. Be a blessing to someone and pass this information
along.