The Association for Mexican Cave Studies will be selling at the TSA convention, probably only at the church during breaks and lunch. We will have just the most recent publications:

AMCS Activities Newsletter 31 (2008) softbound $14, hardbound $24
AMCS Activities Newsletter 32 (2009) softbound $14, hardbound $24
Death Coral Caver 14 (of the PEP, 2009) $5
Crystal Giants of the Caves of Naica $20
Huautla: Thirty Years in One of the World's Deepest Cave, by Bill Steele $23
Hidden Depths of Mexico, film by Sid Perou (video DVD) $15
Cave Papers of Federico Bonet (AMCS Reprint 10, 2009) $12
Studies on the Cave and Endogean Fauna of North America, Part V. $16

Also, Mexican bat stickers, small 75ยข, large $1.50

If you want me to bring for you anything else in the AMCS catalog (see amcs-pubs.org), e-mail be before Friday evening, and I'll have it there for you.
--Bill Mixon, AMCS sales
I am walking down the street with Leonardo di Vinci. He says, "It is indeed wonderful what your science has created. You must explain to me how everything works." That's when I wake up.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org