Charles,

My name is Leah and I am from Liberty County, Texas.  I have always been very
interested in caves and caverns but what brought me to your site today was my
speech class.  I have gone back to school (college) and I am taking a public
speaking class.  I am doing my fourth speech over Texas and I am incorporating
the caves into that speech.  My husband, children and I have also decided to
devote our yearly vacation time to exploring Texas (and of course the caves of
Texas).

Leah