From: wesley s <mudmal...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] cave guns
To: kat...@yahoo.com, texascavers@texascavers.com
Date: Monday, February 22, 2010, 9:32 AM

I always cave with a few flash bangs and a concussion grenade. Those snakes
don't know what hit em! Makes quick work or constrictions too.

Wes~

Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:45:12 -0800
From: kat...@yahoo.com
To: texascavers@texascavers.com

#yiv537612973 .ExternalClass DIV
{}

Though not a surprise to anyone who knows me. I definitely would not have a
problem with someone carrying a gun with them to a cave. Would I?  Probably not
mainly from a logistical problem.

I don't think as many cavers as you think have problems with guns. I mean just
this weekend at See my shovel I brought out a small arsenal of weapons( of
course with the land owners blessing) and most of the cavers there had a
blast(pun intended) with them. It was a nice after caving, pre-campfire,
activity.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people using guns, knives, cars, and
airplanes.
 Matt Turner

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it." - Aristotle

"Empty pockets never held anyone back.Only empty heads and empty hearts can do
that."- Norman Vincent Peale