On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Stefan Creaser <stefan.crea...@arm.com>wrote:

> [...]

When caving in flippers you should turn them around backwards so the fins
are in a trailing position. It reduces tripping and falling down by a good
bit and doesn't look nearly so silly as high-stepping with um to the front.
It is a good idea to keep your BC inflated, though, just as a cushion in
case you do fall down or slip into some water; God forbid.
--Ediger