So, how come nobody's giving us the details of the most important event of
the rescue--where the rescuers dropped the victim? That needs to be
discussed and analysed at length and in public so that similar things can be
avoided in the future. Right now there's nothing but rumors about it--some
of them bad. That sort of silence scares me. Is somebody trying to cover
something up? I've learned to be a little leery of the "official report"
being the "truthful report" of whatever took place.
--Ediger