Don't anyone forget that you can download your digital TEXAS CAVER file onto
your memory stick, take it to Kinkos or Office Depot and have it color laser
printed HARD COPY just like the editor does and save the TSA all that
postage and printing cost--and save the editor a lot of mental and physical
hassle. It's the best of both worlds.
--Ediger