I'm unsubcribing from Texascavers.com later tonight. I've had it.

Bill

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Goldsmith <wo...@justfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:58:07
To: Gill Edigar<gi...@att.net>
Cc: <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Subscribers to digital publications
Gill, why not simply put it on the webpage, with an optional form to
fill out name, location, contact info, etc.  The information should be
free to all, the more people who get it, read it, the better.  If
people have to jump through hoops, it could possibly scare a few off.
Getting the information out there into the hands of potential new
members and cavers.

Everyone is worried about spam, we have plenty and will only get more.
 If you are worried about people getting your email address out of a
PDF, then don't put it into the PDF, its that simple.

Contact info in the TC should point to the website contact page, it's
just that simple, no more worries about spam.

Sometimes it is really best to keep things simple, especially when
trying to attract new members.

Charles