Gill's messages are hardly long. Archimedes Plutonium & Serd$r Arg!c used to send long messages.

Dec 17, 2009 08:37:18 PM, diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu wrote:
Better yet--if I volunteer to pay your dues, Gill, will you just join
the TSA and stop writing really long email messages that clog up my
inbox?

Diana

On Dec 17, 2009, at 8:28 PM, Linda Palit wrote:

> Why do I get the feeling you have decided this many times, and many
> years ago?
>
> And does this mean we are taking this discussion off the list for
> awhile?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Associate Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biochemistry
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214B
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.