From: speleoste...@tx.rr.com [mailto:speleoste...@tx.rr.com]
Sent: Fri 12/18/2009 6:29 AM
To: Linda Palit; Gill Edigar
Cc: texascavers@texascavers.com; Alman, Mark @ IRP
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Why join TSA?

I'll keep it short. I'm a TSA member because:

* Caving is a life-long interest of mine, so I support my statewide organization
* I am a member of the NSS, and the TSA is a region of the NSS
* I like it that funds are available through the TSA for worthwhile projects
such as:
   - Punkin and Deep Caves
   - Monetary support of the ICS
   - A grant to refurbish the Honey Creek Cave tower to make it safe again
* I like receiving the Texas Caver. There aren't many caver newsletters other
than it in Texas.

Bill