http://amcs.wokka.org/ is live as a place holder and for testing of
the site.  Most things seem to be working.  There are a couple of
links on the site that are hardcoded to www.amcs-pubs.org which break
of course.

When you login to the sftp now, there should be a www directory for
you, which is the live site.  Once the dns is updated, it should come
online seamlessly.  We'll test and monitor dns as it propagates.

Charles