Anybody planning on taping the business meeting (preferably digitally) for
those of us that can't make it down there?

Scott

--- On Sun, 12/27/09, Mark Alman <texascav...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Mark Alman <texascav...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Texascavers] TSA Winter Business Meeting Agenda - Sunday, January
10th, 2010.
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Date: Sunday, December 27, 2009, 9:59 AM

All,

I just wanted to post the Agenda for the TSA Winter Business Meeting to be held
Sunday, January 10th at 9 AM at the Conference Center at Colorado Bend State
Park.

All registered TSA members are welcome! If you'd like to join the TSA, I can't
think of a better time to do so.

This is a CBSP Project weekend, so come on down and cave and help out Saturday
and enjoy some camarderie Saturday evening!

Please feel free to comment, make suggestions, additions, subtractions,
retractions, or anything else you feel needs to be discussed.

Agenda

Welcome and Introductions

Chairman’s Report

Vice Chairman’s Report

Secretary’s Report

Minutes of TSA Fall Business Meeting at TCR.

Treasurers Report

Standing Committee Reports

TSA Projects – Jim Kennedy

Current Projects
Future Project Ideas
TSA Website – Butch Fralia
Membership Chair – Denise Prendergast
Conservation Committee – Lyndon Tiu
Safety and Techniques – David Ochel
Publications – Mark Alman

The TEXAS CAVER
TSA Store – Lee Jay Graves

Old Business

WNS Update - Jim Kennedy
TSS/TSA/TCMA Trailer Committee report - Rob Bissett

New Business

Two Tiered Membership (Digital newsletter and hard copy membership)?
Dues
Open up the TEXAS CAVER  to free access after one year of publish date?
TSA Convention in March
New TSA Projects
Anything else?

Announcements