My daddy raised chickens and pheasants so we had a lot of rotten eggs
whenever a new batch hatched (not all of them hatched). We'd get a bucket or
two full of rotten eggs, climb in the back of the pickup (not sitting down
but leaning on the top of the cab), and drive out of town on FM 881 tossing
eggs at the road signs out over the cab like a tank firing it's cannon.
Splash and splatter. The local cops saw us from time to time and never said
a word. Riding back there was a normal as 10 year olds driving the tractor
to town because they didn't need the license they didn't have to drive a car
on the street but there were no restrictions on tractors.
--Ediger