I know that folks have been posting TCR photos all over the place on Flickr
and Facebook.  However, in keeping with tradition, I've been slowly but
surely getting photographs posted on the TSA website as well.

Thanks to Mark Alman and David Ochel for the photos they've made available.
If anyone else would like to contribute, please contact me off list so we
can figure out how to get them to me.

I didn't get captions for the photos so if you have suggestions, please send
them.  They'd be appreciated.  There are 75 photos up now with more on the
way.  You can see them at:

http://cavetexas.org/photos/TCR2009/index.php

Regards,

Butch Fralia