All,

regarding food and the communal meal at the last few caving get-togethers, all
I can say is that Stefan and his CCC (Caving Cooking Crew) have been an
absolute godsend!

I have yet to leave an event that Stefan and Co. have catered hungry and the
food has always been plentiful, tasty, ready on time, varied, and a good
opportunity for cavers of all types to pitch in to prepare and serve the food
and to make/renew acquaintances with other cavers.

Not to mention, a source of good photos for The TEXAS CAVER!

As with all gatherings involving large amounts of food and individuals, it's
not about the food. It's about bringing all together to enjoy each others
company!

Once again, Stefan has agreed to cater the Spring Convention and will be
looking for volunteers.

Cavers and TSA are blessed to have this excellent resource that takes an
incredible amount of time and effort that most of us never see, and Stefan and
Crew continue to provide a superior service and to help us officers to keep the
TSA in the black.

I'll leave the rest of the Convention announcements to our lovely and lively
Vice-Chair Elect, Ellie, but, suffice to say, her upcoming announcement should
please young and chronologically-challenged cavers alike!

Thanks!

Mark - TSA Chair