Sorry to put this on the list, but I want to be sure someone picks these guys up. Thanks for your indulgence. I sent it to the required address also, but long after the drop dead date.
Carol

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carol Belski <bels...@valornet.com>
Date: July 15, 2009 8:39:53 PM MDT
To: airp...@ics2009.us
Subject: Arrivals on 18 July

2 Australians will be arriving at the San Antonio airport on Saturday, July 18 and will need shuttle service to Kerrville.

Ian Wild
Geoffrey McDonnell

American Airlines flight 0422  arrival 1550 on July 18

They are currently at the Guadalupe pre conference camp and cannot get phone or internet service, so I am relaying the message. Please confirm receipt ASAP so I can get the message to them by Thursday night.

Thank you

Carol Belski