I plan to camp Friday night at Groad Hollow, and hope
to arrive before dark.

My cell number is 281-995-8487, if anybody is looking to
drag me into volunteering for something.

I have offered to help finish the camp showers first, if that
is still going on when I get there.

After that, I will try to drive a van.

I will help put us signs around campus, after I am no longer needed to drive a
van.

I bet anyone on campus before Monday, will be too busy to be on the internet.

I would like to go swimming somewhere nice during ICS, like Krause
Springs, so look for me if you want to do that.

If you have a hammock, please bring it.

Is anybody bringing a blender ?    It would be nice to serve ice-cold slushy
fruit drinks around campus.    A generic can of pineapple-mango juice only
cost $ 1.63.

Does anybody have a big plastic thermos to serve instant Gatorade or
lemonade?    I don't have one.

Trash cans and trash sacks are going to be needed around camp.   I presume
there is someone handling that, but I thought I would mention it.
Also, recycle
containers, for plastic and aluminum.

David Locklear