*From:* Gary Franklin <garyfrankl...@austin.rr.com>
*To:* texascavers@texascavers.com; freddie poer <freddiepoe...@yahoo.com>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:44:28 PM
*Subject:* Re: Fw: Re: [Texascavers] --- "Texas Cavers" Premiere --- Monday, July 20, Dietert Auditorium 6pm --- Please join us!!

The TEXAS CAVER movie will be the Program at an Upcoming UT Grotto meeting.
I understand that the DVDs are also available for purchase.
Check TEXASCAVERS for upcoming details about the Grotto showing and DVD sales,

Gary Franklin
UT Grotto Vice-Chair
www.utgrotto.org <http://www.utgrotto.org/>
v...@utgrotto.org <mailto:v...@utgrotto.org>