From: Lyndon Tiu [mailto:l...@alumni.sfu.ca]
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 5:54 PM
To: tjoeca...@gmail.com; greater_houston_gro...@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Keith Goggin; Cavers Texas
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [Texascavers] --- "Texas Cavers" Premiere ---
Monday, July 20, Dietert Auditorium 6pm --- Please join us!!

I will purchase the DVD from the TSA store at the ICS and show it at our

next Grotto meeting July 28, at the TRG.

Tommy Joe, Please bring projector. I will bring a laptop/DVD player ...

Thanks.

<freddiepoe...@yahoo.com>
> *Sent:* Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:44:28 PM
> *Subject:* Re: Fw: Re: [Texascavers] --- "Texas Cavers" Premiere ---
> Monday, July 20, Dietert Auditorium 6pm --- Please join us!!
>

> The TEXAS CAVER movie will be the Program at an Upcoming UT Grotto
meeting.
> I understand that the DVDs are also available for purchase.
> Check TEXASCAVERS for upcoming details about the Grotto showing and
DVD

--
Lyndon Tiu

medium.  Thank you.