I believe that my mattress pad mysteriously disappeared from one of my tents
around Friday.

There is a remote chance that I sold it, but I find that hard to believe.

It was a large size and self-inflating and black.

The person sleeping in the tent said that it was not there Friday
night when they
went to bed.

Hopefully, I just misplaced it.     But it was expensive, so I am a
little concerned
that some fowl play might have been involved.

I loaned someone a yellow fiberglass hammer, but I am not sure if I got it back.

I found an orange plastic cup with a neon orange piece of tape around
it.     I also
found 2 telescoping tarp poles at the pavilion.     And in the
library, I found a green
duffel bag that I presume was used to carry artwork.

I also have one of the award winning maps from the cartography salon.
  Identify
it and it is yours.     ( These items are in storage in Kerrville, so you will
probably never get them back ).

David Locklear